Back 8508 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:56 You know why I'm leaving and if I stay Tori it'll be a 3rd year and I'll miss out on a whole year of fun
Oh... you're right, but if you're coming back, I guess I should support you! I will always wish the best for you!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
hey yall

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 16:06 Meanwhile I'm having an amusing chat with my friend about how I have no patience for a crush :LOL:
ahhh thats probably for the better anyway! crushes are so scary D: even now im getting embarrassed thinking about what i told ~~~her~~~ yesterday.............. adfgfew i probably couldve confessed in a much better way........ D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 20:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 16:06 Meanwhile I'm having an amusing chat with my friend about how I have no patience for a crush :LOL:
ahhh thats probably for the better anyway! crushes are so scary D: even now im getting embarrassed thinking about what i told ~~~her~~~ yesterday.............. adfgfew i probably couldve confessed in a much better way........ D:
You're getting your feelings out, that's all that matters! Not that I know anything about this kind of thing, but I think there'd be something wrong if you did it a bit too smoothly. If you're feeling embarrassed over it, it means you're sincere and trying! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 20:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 16:06 Meanwhile I'm having an amusing chat with my friend about how I have no patience for a crush :LOL:
ahhh thats probably for the better anyway! crushes are so scary D: even now im getting embarrassed thinking about what i told ~~~her~~~ yesterday.............. adfgfew i probably couldve confessed in a much better way........ D:
gl to you
I got dumped this morning by my ex boyfriend for being bisexual even though I've made it very obvious and have been very open about it lol

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 18:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 17:36
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 17:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 16:58 WOAH!

Colin, you dyed your hair! :wow:
Heheh. That's from the summer! This girl changed his hair colour! He was so in love!
She's got good taste! It suits you! ^^
Aww! :blush:

Colin recognises the need to bare his heart to someone he trusts. And he knows exactly who that is!
awwwww how cute <3
Juniper Kelly wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 20:30
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 20:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 16:06 Meanwhile I'm having an amusing chat with my friend about how I have no patience for a crush :LOL:
ahhh thats probably for the better anyway! crushes are so scary D: even now im getting embarrassed thinking about what i told ~~~her~~~ yesterday.............. adfgfew i probably couldve confessed in a much better way........ D:
gl to you
I got dumped this morning by my ex boyfriend for being bisexual even though I've made it very obvious and have been very open about it lol
awwww noooo juni -snugs- that's awful

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
🥰👋

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you all?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8508 / 18141