6 Nov 2024, 20:53
Let's Chat!
Same here haha
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 21:14
Let's Chat!
Oo! I'll join your Little Acts of Chaos club Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:51 Hmm...
I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness...![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
Colin!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:14Oo! I'll join your Little Acts of Chaos club Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:51 Hmm...
I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness...![]()
![]()


A little chaotic kindness would be lovely! Anyone ever tell you how cuddly and kind you are?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
Morning people!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 23:20
Let's Chat!
I-Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:55Colin!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:14Oo! I'll join your Little Acts of Chaos club Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:51 Hmm...
I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness...![]()
![]()
A little chaotic kindness would be lovely!
Anyone ever tell you how cuddly and kind you are?![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 23:20
Let's Chat!
A Jose! Good morning
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 23:20
Let's Chat!
Morning Cass! How's your day going?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 23:20I-Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:55Colin!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:14Oo! I'll join your Little Acts of Chaos club Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:51 Hmm...
I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness...![]()
![]()
A little chaotic kindness would be lovely!
Anyone ever tell you how cuddly and kind you are?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
It's going well so far! Thursdays are always the best because I have vocal lessons
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
That sounds great! I suppose it's going to be another boring day for me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.