Back 8493 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them... :cry:
It's okay!

I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
Yous are all so patient with disorganised me :cryhappy: <3

How the heck do they do it??? If it were me, it just feels like it takes me 6 working months (let alone days) to live up to what I said I'd do :sweatingbullets: :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them... :cry:
It's okay!

I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
How even (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:49
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them... :cry:
It's okay!

I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
How even (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
Easier said than done!

Just here to Clans and Clubs and start a new club thread! Check out this short article for some basic information.

You can also search there to see if there's already an arts & lit club. If there's one that's inactive, you could take over ownership.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 19:24
Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:49
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them... :cry:
It's okay!

I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
How even (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
Easier said than done!

Just here to Clans and Clubs and start a new club thread! Check out this short article for some basic information.

You can also search there to see if there's already an arts & lit club. If there's one that's inactive, you could take over ownership.
Thank you very much for the explanation! That's actually super helpful. But I actually meant how do they run so many without getting overwhelmed (ಥ﹏ಥ)

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:04
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 19:24
Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:49
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them... :cry:
It's okay!

I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!
How even (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
Easier said than done!

Just here to Clans and Clubs and start a new club thread! Check out this short article for some basic information.

You can also search there to see if there's already an arts & lit club. If there's one that's inactive, you could take over ownership.
Thank you very much for the explanation! That's actually super helpful. But I actually meant how do they run so many without getting overwhelmed (ಥ﹏ಥ)
Oh!

Right! Bailey and Kim are just awesomé that way!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Running even one club seems like such a daunting task, its really impressive how they run so many :sweatingbullets:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Right? I'd just end up forgetting I even had a club!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
lmaooo that was me with the stranger things fan club

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm...

I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness... :thinking:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8493 / 18141