6 Nov 2024, 15:28
Let's Chat!
I think it's still that way, Just you can also become one if you find a current werewolf player that can change ur pc after the 30 day period. Just takes a lot of OOC planning.
6 Nov 2024, 15:28
Let's Chat!
Thats what I thought! It was written in the abilities aplications- did I miss something????Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26I remember the old days where u had to apply to be a werewolf within 30 days of being indexedKeith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:25 deactivating one account and starting a new one, i went through a phase last year where i wanted to deactivate Keith but then i was like "nah lets make him a werewolf that'll give me new lore ideas"
and yes its normal, a lot of them are accounts that haven't been online a bunch though, or in a long while.
6 Nov 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
well you can after but it's a complicated thing and if the person who turned you gets caught or told on then they go to azkabanJuniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26I remember the old days where u had to apply to be a werewolf within 30 days of being indexedKeith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:25 deactivating one account and starting a new one, i went through a phase last year where i wanted to deactivate Keith but then i was like "nah lets make him a werewolf that'll give me new lore ideas"
and yes its normal, a lot of them are accounts that haven't been online a bunch though, or in a long while.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Nov 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
6 Nov 2024, 15:29
Let's Chat!
they jsut go to azkaban if ffound out
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Nov 2024, 15:30
Let's Chat!
Do everyone need to have such a special lore though?? Where's all the creativity from??
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
6 Nov 2024, 15:31
Let's Chat!
I considered applying for a werewolf (still am now as I have the time (or at least I think lol)) as I think it'd be cool to rp as one but idk if it'd fit Sabrina egh