Back 8481 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I have also returned :evil:

▪Sorry my angliche, I'm french▪
▪RP color: #a36500▪
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back Jessica!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
i just came back from snorkelling with the reef sharks with my science ext class :decayed:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds fun! I've just been sitting around at home all day :/

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Hades!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 07:55 Good morning!
Babycakes <3 How are you?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Damion! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you two? I'm doing fine, just too sleepy
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm wide awake! It's 4pm here, not too early, not too late :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8481 / 18141