Back 8474 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:41 Ooo! I'm still trying to reach 2000 words after being days behind (IRL's a meanie...)
Aw *snugs*

Currently need to finish yesterday and today’s words so :/
GOOOOOOO AVAAAAA!!!! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:19
Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:41 Ooo! I'm still trying to reach 2000 words after being days behind (IRL's a meanie...)
Aw *snugs*

Currently need to finish yesterday and today’s words so :/
GOOOOOOO AVAAAAA!!!! :green_heart:
:cute: Haha, thank you! This weekend will be a lot of catching up

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:53
Cass! Joseph! How are you two doing?
I'm doing fine! I did manage to break my glasses though so the last couple of days have been a bit of a struggle

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! Broken glasses are never fun

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Indeed! Are you getting new ones Cass?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:21 Colin! :wow:
*runs in real fast!*

*pokes Emmi!*

*runs out real fast!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]*looks around confused* did I just see a wolf?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:21 Colin! :wow:
*runs in real fast!*

*pokes Emmi!*

*runs out real fast!*
*runs after Colin*

Wait for meee! 💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*chases Col and Em* :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8474 / 18141