Back 8473 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I guess we live pretty far apart :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:56
Ngl, time zones are crazy
no frl like wdym im about to go to bed and gang is just waking up

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
"Gang" XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I love that :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:41 Ooo! I'm still trying to reach 2000 words after being days behind (IRL's a meanie...)
Aw *snugs*

Currently need to finish yesterday and today’s words so :/

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
mb guys i let my gen z slang slip in there rq
ahem i meant
how art thee just waking up at mine own sleep chamber timeth

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:41 Ooo! I'm still trying to reach 2000 words after being days behind (IRL's a meanie...)
Aw *snugs*

Currently need to finish yesterday and today’s words so :/
If I wanna be even more precise, I should be at roughly 12,000 words by now... :wry:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
fellow americans- are yall watching the election?

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:01 mb guys i let my gen z slang slip in there rq
ahem i meant
how art thee just waking up at mine own sleep chamber timeth
LORD SHAKESPEARE HAS SPAWNED :shock2:
I'm not American but I'm following the elections too :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm American, and the election is crazy!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8473 / 18141