Back 8415 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:29
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 02:34
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 23:13

*shakes head*

I compared my first chapter from this year to that of that year and I’m incredibly proud, haha!
In that case, I'm happy for you!
We’ve got to get back to the, er…thread planning!
Yes! Thread planning!

Also!

I do owe you a reply!
Don’t sweat it, I can wait!
*le grand gasp*

We'll get to see the thrilling continuation of Col and Ava's drama??? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello what socks is everyone wearing this fine day


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:31
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:29
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44
Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 02:34

In that case, I'm happy for you!
We’ve got to get back to the, er…thread planning!
Yes! Thread planning!

Also!

I do owe you a reply!
Don’t sweat it, I can wait!
*le grand gasp*

We'll get to see the thrilling continuation of Col and Ava's drama??? :wow:
You’ll just have to wait and see :lol:

Just got off an exhausting 6 hour shift, let’s see if we can hit the nano word count for the day!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo!!

I still have to type mine up :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Goal is to stay ahead of the curve, hopefully 2k words even though I have a play I’m going to see tonight ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:34 Hello hello what socks is everyone wearing this fine day
None, my poor feet are cold :(

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:50
Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:34 Hello hello what socks is everyone wearing this fine day
None, my poor feet are cold :(
put some socks on 👺


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
howdy


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:53
Cass Ito wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:50
Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:34 Hello hello what socks is everyone wearing this fine day
None, my poor feet are cold :(
put some socks on 👺
Gotta get some things done first sadly

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 20:17
Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:53
Cass Ito wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:50
Haven Bohannon wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 19:34 Hello hello what socks is everyone wearing this fine day
None, my poor feet are cold :(
put some socks on 👺
Gotta get some things done first sadly
SOCKS FIRST


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

Back 8415 / 18141