Back 8371 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bye everyone

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye bye Glen. Going back to the books now..

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh me, I'm one of those rare people who like to study :crylaugh: it’s of course ironic
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't mind studying if I understand the material :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Quick question!
is geography s important as the sciences?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too, for example I love studying English :lol:

For me no…
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 16:13 Quick question!
is geography s important as the sciences?
thats not really a good question to ask lol its basically just "is one singular subject as important as multiple?"

also it depends on the science in question

also also geography is considered a science ;D

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 16:13 Quick question!
is geography s important as the sciences?
Also it depends on what you want to do in the future lol. If you want to take up medicine for example, or biochemistry, or anything related to sciences around the likes of biology, chemistry, physics, etc (I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT) Geography won't do you much.
If you want to do anything that geography would help, than yes it is as important if not more important than other sciences (since as stated above it is also a science itself). Overall this is a very subjective question XD

For me it would not be important (tho I loved it while I studied it in highschool). But for someone else who works in idk...tourism industry or cartographers, climatologists, park rangers (tho those would need a lot more than just geography lol), etc it most definitely is.

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Alrighty, that's enough learning about the history of the English language for me for one day :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8371 / 18141