27 Oct 2024, 11:27
Let's Chat!
@Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner
Thanks thanks!
Thanks thanks!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
27 Oct 2024, 11:42
Let's Chat!
I mean that sounds interesting I would do that XDSakura Kato wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:24 Y'know what I did instead of doing replies....went to a scream park
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
27 Oct 2024, 13:06
Let's Chat!
I'm going to another one on FridayEric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:42I mean that sounds interesting I would do that XDSakura Kato wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:24 Y'know what I did instead of doing replies....went to a scream park
27 Oct 2024, 13:07
Let's Chat!
Niceeee have funSakura Kato wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 13:06I'm going to another one on FridayEric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:42I mean that sounds interesting I would do that XDSakura Kato wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:24 Y'know what I did instead of doing replies....went to a scream park
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
27 Oct 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
Oh welcommme my friendLorelei Wagner wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:13 Good luck Alliasta !
I'm discovering the threads of this site haha
Iris Becker
27 Oct 2024, 17:01
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all! Welcome Iris! I hope you enjoy HIO! Feel free to owl me if you have any questions or wanna chat! My owls are always open!
Iris Becker