Back 8362 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Y'know what I did instead of doing replies....went to a scream park
OOC Let's Chat!
@Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner

Thanks thanks! <3 :cute:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Sakura Kato wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:24 Y'know what I did instead of doing replies....went to a scream park
I mean that sounds interesting I would do that XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:42
Sakura Kato wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:24 Y'know what I did instead of doing replies....went to a scream park
I mean that sounds interesting I would do that XD
I'm going to another one on Friday
OOC Let's Chat!
Sakura Kato wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 13:06
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:42
Sakura Kato wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 11:24 Y'know what I did instead of doing replies....went to a scream park
I mean that sounds interesting I would do that XD
I'm going to another one on Friday
Niceeee have fun :)

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Lorelei Wagner wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:13 Good luck Alliasta !

I'm discovering the threads of this site haha
Oh welcommme my friend <3 <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone ! Me too I discover this site :lol: !
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all! Welcome Iris! I hope you enjoy HIO! Feel free to owl me if you have any questions or wanna chat! My owls are always open!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh thanks :happy:
I'm on the French site so I'm not too out of place.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm also on the French site, tho I can't speak French

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8362 / 18141