Back 8358 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 18:49
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:48
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 17:44 i had a dream about the chte girl i have a crush on sooooo very good!!!

howre u???!!!!
D'awww true love <3

Got soaked in the rain, but I still need to get groceries :lol: Got a reply to do before doing my Ball post ;)
awww no i hope u stay warm and dry!!!! im sooo grateful it hasnt been raining where i live..... D: i got soaked once on the way home from class and i couldn't do it again
Its never fun... I'm warming up slightly but I'm looking forward to getting home and bouncing in the shower :biggrin:

Then I'll have a post for the Ball! Curious to see the next Pyre moderation when it comes out too ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
yayyy once u get ur post up ill start working on mine!!! ;o

im starting to become obsessed with collecting retro games again..... hooooo boy D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 20:24 yayyy once u get ur post up ill start working on mine!!! ;o

im starting to become obsessed with collecting retro games again..... hooooo boy D:
I'm starting to remember why I love Devil May Cry :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
water race is finally finished!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Finally got Emily thrown into the Ball! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
that reminds me that I have two posts to do in there...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
helloooo

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-
I got massive headache today so no posting from me... even though I was gonna post today...
Figures...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
oh noo Kim! *snugs*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 22:38 -pokes-
I got massive headache today so no posting from me... even though I was gonna post today...
Figures...
*snugs*
i have spent my day cleaning, working on making croissants, dying my hair (just the tips), practicing piano, and doing school :lol: im all over the place

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 8358 / 18141