Back 8355 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hm... Do I put Emily into the Ball now or not...?

Because now I'm getting eager :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
do it!!! scout can be there too!!! ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Watch where you're going! You might get blown away!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Alrighty! Will get my Ball post out for Emily tomorrow ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh i have to go to a theme park for a halloween event... BUT I'M STILL SICKKKK

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 00:25 Alrighty! Will get my Ball post out for Emily tomorrow ^^ <3
yayyy exciting!!!! then i can write scouts ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 02:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 00:25 Alrighty! Will get my Ball post out for Emily tomorrow ^^ <3
yayyy exciting!!!! then i can write scouts ;o
Woohoo! :wow:

If I can, I'll post in the spectator thread for Scoutie's duel too! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
awww thats so sweet <3 :cryhappy: emi and scout truly are the bestest of friends <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 02:18 awww thats so sweet <3 :cryhappy: emi and scout truly are the bestest of friends <3
What would I do without you, mi amiga <3 ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8355 / 18141