Back 8324 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yes I also speak it at home !
Oh it's so cool ! I wish we could chose to learn Russian in France !
OOC Let's Chat!
Will Green wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 16:07 Yes I also speak it at home !
Oh it's so cool ! I wish we could chose to learn Russian in France !
Do you live in France? I love in America!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 03:36
Keith Moore wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 03:10 long solo just dropped

it took me way too long to write it fr

headed to bed now- night friends
Whoa. Thats a big shift! Of course Colin would visit!
next summer we can plan something


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!! Was able to get some internet on my mom’s phone :lol: sadly can’t do any replies just yet. But can chat for a sec

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!!! :biggrin: how are you Keith??

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 23:31 Kim will think Bailey looks lovely! <3
Also ugh. I wanted to post more today but woke up to that time of month and a splitting headache.
I took a pill which is keeping me sane but I can't think or do much of anything.
Also can't nap bc hurts too much to fall asleep.
Best thing I can do is watch stuff.
<3 hehehe and she'll be mind blown by how he looks, per ususal lmao

awww <3 -hugs- rest up dearie <3



edit: may or may not have accidently just bought 200 chocolate frogs...... if anyone needs me i will be unwrapping these lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 22 Oct 2024, 16:44 Hey!!! :biggrin: how are you Keith??
I'm survivin- how are you mate?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Peekaboo...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
keithyyyyy

so far no new cards.... good thing i have pleanty to go lmao
i was only intending on getting 20... must have typed an extra '0' lol

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 8324 / 18141