Back 8311 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey AND Ava! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 22:58 Bailey AND Ava! :wow:
Heyyy

What do we think of this for the ball?
Image posted by the member

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's so beautiful!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 23:02
It's so beautiful!
Thank youuu <3 I’m excited hehe
We’ll see what @Kim Sato think of bai when he sees her 👀

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 23:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 22:58 Bailey AND Ava! :wow:
Heyyy

What do we think of this for the ball?
Image posted by the member
Ooo! Snazzy!!! :wow:

I still have to find an outfit for Emi-kins :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 23:03
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 23:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Oct 2024, 22:58 Bailey AND Ava! :wow:
Heyyy

What do we think of this for the ball?
Image posted by the member
Ooo! Snazzy!!! :wow:

I still have to find an outfit for Emi-kins :sweatingbullets:
Thank you <3
I went simple back and white and pearls 😂

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
I can see my baby girl Emily in something navy and black 🤔😊

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
kk, i think i need a new pfp... *hops on pinterest to find something...*

edit: okie dokie i like this one *heads over to do replies ive been dodging :sweatingbullets:*

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim will think Bailey looks lovely! <3
Also ugh. I wanted to post more today but woke up to that time of month and a splitting headache.
I took a pill which is keeping me sane but I can't think or do much of anything.
Also can't nap bc hurts too much to fall asleep.
Best thing I can do is watch stuff.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
ok, anyways, where are all the people?? ^^

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.
Back 8311 / 18141