Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:52Reduciowell.. yes. she is also despicable but for a whole other reason.Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:46so equally despicableMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:45she will be a beaux. imagine milica but then her total oppositeElmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:40I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38Reducioyou have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.
DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!
What school is the inpc
Reducio

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
lowk I want to dethaw the fake crab meat I have and make something with it for lunch
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
do it
Let's Chat!
Ah, but we've had lots of spaghetti ;-;
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Ooo! Crab meat is delicious!
Ooo! Crab meat is delicious!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
wym spaghetti
call me boring but lunch is bread with like a topping
Let's Chat!
Ew bread (I hate chewing them)
Oh I tend to do the easy thing and throw noodles or spaghetti sticks into boiling water. Every once in a while I do somethnig with [fake] crab meat and noodles because I like it, but we've had more spaghetti over the last two months than I have had last year.
Oh I tend to do the easy thing and throw noodles or spaghetti sticks into boiling water. Every once in a while I do somethnig with [fake] crab meat and noodles because I like it, but we've had more spaghetti over the last two months than I have had last year.
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
so you just eat dry spaghetti (cooked) with crab meat