Let's Chat!
alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15Also in the muggle world >DMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:11when is that? I can look it up but I'm lazy, if you don't know I'll look it upElmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:05I would absolutely love to plot a holiday where I accidentally interact with you (which as a result ruins my entire holiday clearly)Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:04 @Milica Vranekova - ;-; ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN MAINE? OUT OF MY STATE GO SHOOO I THOUGHT I LEFT YOU BEHIND IN THE PAST (sure, if you want I can do another job thread at some point with yabut it'll have to be in the states lol)
@Max Kenneally Vidler -okay okay I'm going
well, how about a spring break or something? That's before the job advancement program reopens and I think??? is a week long? I could 100% be wrong. That could be job thread #2, after job thread #1 being on the hogwarts express over christmas break. Job thread #2 could be due to her visiting a picture perfect town along the shores of the harbor as flowers begin to bloom in their gardens
--
thanks
![]()
edit: also Milica will really want to curse Elmo but underage magic laws:(
not that it'll stop elmo
According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off ofMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15Also in the muggle world >DMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:11when is that? I can look it up but I'm lazy, if you don't know I'll look it upElmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:05
I would absolutely love to plot a holiday where I accidentally interact with you (which as a result ruins my entire holiday clearly)well, how about a spring break or something? That's before the job advancement program reopens and I think??? is a week long? I could 100% be wrong. That could be job thread #2, after job thread #1 being on the hogwarts express over christmas break. Job thread #2 could be due to her visiting a picture perfect town along the shores of the harbor as flowers begin to bloom in their gardens
--
thanks
![]()
edit: also Milica will really want to curse Elmo but underage magic laws:(
not that it'll stop elmo
According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
Waaaaait.. YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SERIES YET?!?!?!?!?!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:18Good! Just finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopherโs StoneJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:14Hi Laasya! Hru?
Let's Chat!
Reducio
you have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off ofMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15Also in the muggle world >DMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:11when is that? I can look it up but I'm lazy, if you don't know I'll look it upElmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09
well, how about a spring break or something? That's before the job advancement program reopens and I think??? is a week long? I could 100% be wrong. That could be job thread #2, after job thread #1 being on the hogwarts express over christmas break. Job thread #2 could be due to her visiting a picture perfect town along the shores of the harbor as flowers begin to bloom in their gardens
--
thanks
![]()
edit: also Milica will really want to curse Elmo but underage magic laws:(
not that it'll stop elmo
According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?![]()
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce![]()
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38Reducioyou have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off ofMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15Also in the muggle world >DMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:11
when is that? I can look it up but I'm lazy, if you don't know I'll look it up
edit: also Milica will really want to curse Elmo but underage magic laws:(
not that it'll stop elmo
According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?![]()
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce![]()
DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!
What school is the inpc
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
I did but Iโm re-readingJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38Waaaaait.. YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SERIES YET?!?!?!?!?!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:18Good! Just finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopherโs StoneJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:14Hi Laasya! Hru?
Let's Chat!
she will be a beaux. imagine milica but then her total oppositeElmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:40I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38Reducioyou have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off ofMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15
Also in the muggle world >D
not that it'll stop elmo
According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?![]()
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce![]()
DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!
What school is the inpc
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
so equally despicableMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:45she will be a beaux. imagine milica but then her total oppositeElmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:40I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38Reducioyou have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off ofMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31
alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?![]()
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce![]()
DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!
What school is the inpc
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
ohhhh okLaasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:41I did but Iโm re-readingJulia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38Waaaaait.. YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SERIES YET?!?!?!?!?!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:18Good! Just finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopherโs Stone
Let's Chat!
Reducio
well.. yes. she is also despicable but for a whole other reason.
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:46so equally despicableMilica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:45she will be a beaux. imagine milica but then her total oppositeElmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:40I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38Reducioyou have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35
Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off of![]()
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce![]()
DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!
What school is the inpc
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐