OOC Let's Chat!

Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:11
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:05
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:04 @Milica Vranekova - ;-; ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN MAINE? OUT OF MY STATE GO SHOOO I THOUGHT I LEFT YOU BEHIND IN THE PAST (sure, if you want I can do another job thread at some point with ya :) but it'll have to be in the states lol)
@Max Kenneally Vidler - :sob: okay okay I'm going
I would absolutely love to plot a holiday where I accidentally interact with you (which as a result ruins my entire holiday clearly)
;) well, how about a spring break or something? That's before the job advancement program reopens and I think??? is a week long? I could 100% be wrong. That could be job thread #2, after job thread #1 being on the hogwarts express over christmas break. Job thread #2 could be due to her visiting a picture perfect town along the shores of the harbor as flowers begin to bloom in their gardens :)

--
:D thanks :D
when is that? I can look it up but I'm lazy, if you don't know I'll look it up

edit: also Milica will really want to curse Elmo but underage magic laws :(:(
Also in the muggle world >D

not that it'll stop elmo :sob:

According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?
alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:11
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:05

I would absolutely love to plot a holiday where I accidentally interact with you (which as a result ruins my entire holiday clearly)
;) well, how about a spring break or something? That's before the job advancement program reopens and I think??? is a week long? I could 100% be wrong. That could be job thread #2, after job thread #1 being on the hogwarts express over christmas break. Job thread #2 could be due to her visiting a picture perfect town along the shores of the harbor as flowers begin to bloom in their gardens :)

--
:D thanks :D
when is that? I can look it up but I'm lazy, if you don't know I'll look it up

edit: also Milica will really want to curse Elmo but underage magic laws :(:(
Also in the muggle world >D

not that it'll stop elmo :sob:

According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?
alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?
Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off of :innocent:
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce ^^

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:18
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:12
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09 hi guys...
Hi Jules!
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good! Just finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopherโ€™s Stone
Waaaaait.. YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SERIES YET?!?!?!?!?!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:11
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09

;) well, how about a spring break or something? That's before the job advancement program reopens and I think??? is a week long? I could 100% be wrong. That could be job thread #2, after job thread #1 being on the hogwarts express over christmas break. Job thread #2 could be due to her visiting a picture perfect town along the shores of the harbor as flowers begin to bloom in their gardens :)

--
:D thanks :D
when is that? I can look it up but I'm lazy, if you don't know I'll look it up

edit: also Milica will really want to curse Elmo but underage magic laws :(:(
Also in the muggle world >D

not that it'll stop elmo :sob:

According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?
alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?
Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off of :innocent:
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce ^^
you have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38
Reducio
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:11

when is that? I can look it up but I'm lazy, if you don't know I'll look it up

edit: also Milica will really want to curse Elmo but underage magic laws :(:(
Also in the muggle world >D

not that it'll stop elmo :sob:

According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?
alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?
Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off of :innocent:
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce ^^
you have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.
I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.

DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!

What school is the inpc

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:18
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:12
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09 hi guys...
Hi Jules!
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good! Just finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopherโ€™s Stone
Waaaaait.. YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SERIES YET?!?!?!?!?!
I did but Iโ€™m re-reading

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:40
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38
Reducio
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:15
Also in the muggle world >D

not that it'll stop elmo :sob:

According to Hogwarts.io Calendar it says Easter Holiday Break either side of Easter Sunday, so basically that's.. March 29th to April 4th, Easter April 5th, then April 5th to the 11th? I think?
alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?
Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off of :innocent:
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce ^^
you have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.
I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.

DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!

What school is the inpc
she will be a beaux. imagine milica but then her total opposite

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:45
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:40
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38
Reducio
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:31

alright! then we have some time to mentally prepare. what are you selling?
Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off of :innocent:
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce ^^
you have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.
I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.

DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!

What school is the inpc
she will be a beaux. imagine milica but then her total opposite
so equally despicable

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:41
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:18
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:12

Hi Jules!
Hi Laasya! Hru?
Good! Just finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopherโ€™s Stone
Waaaaait.. YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SERIES YET?!?!?!?!?!
I did but Iโ€™m re-reading
ohhhh ok

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:46
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:45
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:40
Milica Vranekova wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:38
Reducio
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:35

Blueberry Soda I stole and ripped the label off of :innocent:
Lobster Fudge, Lobster IceCream, Lobster Shortbread Cookies, Lobster Biscuits, Lobster Hand Pies, Mini Lobster Rolls, Lobster Pretzel Bites, Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry Cobbler Cups, Blueberry Butter Spread, Blueberry BBQ Sauce ^^
you have problems but I already knew this. at that point, I also have an inpc i could rp as :o. but an elmo-milica reunion would be fun.
I am innocent. I have no problems. I am as pure as the driven snow /ref.

DEBBIE MADE THOSE HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE THEM!

What school is the inpc
she will be a beaux. imagine milica but then her total opposite
so equally despicable
well.. yes. she is also despicable but for a whole other reason.

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐