Back 8303 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

actually being productive today lol

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm... Manifesting motivation... Manifesting... Manifesting...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Manifest the motivation em!!!!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 18:47
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 17:44 Morning all! I hope everyone is doing good! Sadly, I'm sick, so I won't be on much
Aw that sucks. Hope you get better soon. Is it just a normal sick or a long-term sick?
Thanks! I just got sick yesterday, so it's just a normal sick, just have a runny nose, sore throat, and a headache.
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 19 Oct 2024, 18:55 Best wishes Tracey!!! Hope you get better!!!
Thanks!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo the Pyre thread is heating up (quite literally :LOL:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Acacia is not having a fun time. But! Ball post time!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Will do Emi's Ball post when I've done some replies ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Too many things to keep track of now. I have a feeling I'm going to end up forgetting about something...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
My worries exactly :lol: Take it one part at a time! That'll be my tactic! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8303 / 18141