17 Oct 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
That's if Casey doesn't Terminator his way out of his concussion firstScout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 17:15when the chaos settles maybe zyair will convince scout to be nice to sad little concussion casey lololEmily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 15:17Don't say I didn't warn yaScout Fu-Hai wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 15:16casey really IS in his concussion era lolEmily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:54 Time to throw Casey into the fray of the Hogsmeade explosions![]()
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Oct 2024, 17:28
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:54 Time to throw Casey into the fray of the Hogsmeade explosions![]()
You know... I should have guessed something like this would happen... just from the title of the thread... but for some reason I didn't... LMAO.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Oct 2024, 17:31
Let's Chat!
Whoa... It JUST came to meKim Sato wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 17:28Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:54 Time to throw Casey into the fray of the Hogsmeade explosions
You know... I should have guessed something like this would happen... just from the title of the thread... but for some reason I didn't... LMAO.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Oct 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 17:31ReducioKim Sato wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 17:28Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Oct 2024, 14:54 Time to throw Casey into the fray of the Hogsmeade explosions
You know... I should have guessed something like this would happen... just from the title of the thread... but for some reason I didn't... LMAO.
Whoa... It JUST came to me![]()
![]()
Same. LOL. I was like oh yeah, I should have questioned the title of the thread!
Also. I managed to get first club meeting of Mystical Creatures out finally!
Just gotta set up Asian Society Club and then I'm fully done setting up club threads and can just devote myself to replies! Replies are so much easier than setting up the main thread... and take me way less time to do. So if I owe you a reply, you'll have one sometime very soon from me this week!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Oct 2024, 18:20
Let's Chat!
been no speaking since culinary, now its 8th period and im still cant speak.
lifes whatever
Trauma dumping in an essay cause idk what to write - its a personal experience essay and i barely remember anything in life
lifes whatever
Trauma dumping in an essay cause idk what to write - its a personal experience essay and i barely remember anything in life
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
17 Oct 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai
I'm gonna owl ya something real quick!
I'm gonna owl ya something real quick!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
17 Oct 2024, 23:03
Let's Chat!