OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 02:41 Hi Av! Hi Topaz!
Hi Jules!

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm re-reading the first Harry Potter book and I would like to note that miss Weasley's sweaters are in fact hand knitted

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:03 I'm re-reading the first Harry Potter book and I would like to note that miss Weasley's sweaters are in fact hand knitted
Interesting!

OOC Let's Chat!
AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:19 AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!
What are we excited about??

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:19 AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Why?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all What's everybody been up to?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:35
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:19 AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Why?
In this tennis stadium with a few school kids, watching and meeting international players!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 06:02
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:35
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:19 AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Why?
In this tennis stadium with a few school kids, watching and meeting international players!
Lucky!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 06:02
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:35
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:19 AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Why?
In this tennis stadium with a few school kids, watching and meeting international players!
Oh my dog That's actually really cool!!! I hope u have a great time!!!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff