Let's Chat!
Hi Jules!
Let's Chat!
I'm re-reading the first Harry Potter book and I would like to note that miss Weasley's sweaters are in fact hand knitted
Let's Chat!
Interesting!Lotus Lively wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 03:03 I'm re-reading the first Harry Potter book and I would like to note that miss Weasley's sweaters are in fact hand knitted
Let's Chat!
AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Let's Chat!
What are we excited about??
Let's Chat!
Why?
Let's Chat!
Hi all What's everybody been up to?
Let's Chat!
In this tennis stadium with a few school kids, watching and meeting international players!
Let's Chat!
Lucky!Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 06:02In this tennis stadium with a few school kids, watching and meeting international players!
Let's Chat!
Oh my dog That's actually really cool!!! I hope u have a great time!!!!Julia Evans wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 06:02In this tennis stadium with a few school kids, watching and meeting international players!