Back 8244 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oof, just submitted an iNPC update I’m working on for days

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
muahaha im drafting up a halloween spookfest muahahahahha >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohhh Halloween threads! Is Scout gonna dress up as anything?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Muahaha let’s go Scoutie!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm writing yet another reply, hoping to make a dent in them today. My list seems to be ever growing haha but that's fine! Nice to have something to do

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:32 Ohhh Halloween threads! Is Scout gonna dress up as anything?
maybe!! depends on whether or not emily would like to do a halloween spooky bonanza with me!! <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:34
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:32 Ohhh Halloween threads! Is Scout gonna dress up as anything?
maybe!! depends on whether or not emily would like to do a halloween spooky bonanza with me!! <3
As if you had to ask! *snuggems* ❤️❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:34 I'm writing yet another reply, hoping to make a dent in them today. My list seems to be ever growing haha but that's fine! Nice to have something to do
Hey, I saw your reply, thanks mate! Got 3 replies to do, a banner and 4 Ency codes ahha

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:36
Cass Ito wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:34 I'm writing yet another reply, hoping to make a dent in them today. My list seems to be ever growing haha but that's fine! Nice to have something to do
Hey, I saw your reply, thanks mate! Got 3 replies to do, a banner and 4 Ency codes ahha
No rush to get to mine at all! I am certainly not fast with mine currently haha

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:36
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:34
Aston Beckett wrote: 14 Oct 2024, 00:32 Ohhh Halloween threads! Is Scout gonna dress up as anything?
maybe!! depends on whether or not emily would like to do a halloween spooky bonanza with me!! <3
As if you had to ask! *snuggems* ❤️❤️❤️
<3 <3 ill owl you with the starter once im done in case u have any edits u would like me to make >:) then maybe we can make an rpg request or something like that >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8244 / 18141