OOC Let's Chat!

I'm great, Inpc stuff of course.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I made my first actually good looking collage! -
Image posted by the member

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 19:10 I made my first actually good looking collage! -
Image posted by the member
Ooo, that looks great, Natasha!! :wow:

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys, what’s up?

OOC Let's Chat!
The sky

Hi :)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 19:10 I made my first actually good looking collage! -
Image posted by the member
That's so pretty!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
morning <3 gorgeous collage

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 19:10 I made my first actually good looking collage! -
Image posted by the member
gorggg! the red makes the whole thing feel warm ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Thx everyone!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii all I have midterms this week

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff