Let's Chat!
Lucky! That sounds so fun! I played mc last night. I was playing a new hardcore and trying to work on my house when a creeper came out of nowhere and blew me up. At least I wasn't far into the world yet.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:49Yesthere's dinosaurs in this mod pack so I'm gonna try to figure out how to tame them (and candy animals and monsters, really just different variants of animals and monsters based on what cave they're in- I gotta go to the Primordal caves to get the dinosaurs, but I gotta find that first)
Edit: New chapter out! Beware! It's a major cliffhanger!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Hiiii allllll!!!!
Let's Chat!
ik just saw it! tysm for voting Viva La vida!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:51Hi Jules! I posted the audition r.pJulia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:48Night Lils!
Hey Laasya!
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Good Night Guys!
Let's Chat!
Good night Julia!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
Pretty good! Finally got a week of holidays to myself :]Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 17:43Just got back from grocery shopping!
How's you??![]()