Let's Chat!
Yay Laasya!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Laasya! Avery! How's you? :]
Let's Chat!
Nov! I'm good! Just finishing writing this new chapter for my book before I pop off here to get some work done! How's you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm alright! I have holidays for the next week so I'll be getting some things done on the site finallyAvery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:41 Nov! I'm good! Just finishing writing this new chapter for my book before I pop off here to get some work done! How's you?![]()
Let's Chat!
gonna play mc with logan and lear
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*gasp!*
Supernova!!
Supernova!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Thank you! @Avery Gray, @Ada Hawkins
Doing good! Gotta go to bed now
Let's Chat!
MC? Like Minecraft?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Yes
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark