OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:38 Woo! You made it to 1000! Congrats!
Yay Laasya!!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya! Avery! How's you? :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nov! I'm good! Just finishing writing this new chapter for my book before I pop off here to get some work done! How's you? :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:41 Nov! I'm good! Just finishing writing this new chapter for my book before I pop off here to get some work done! How's you? :cute:
I'm alright! I have holidays for the next week so I'll be getting some things done on the site finally :lol:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
gonna play mc with logan and lear :D

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*gasp!*

Supernova!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! @Avery Gray, @Ada Hawkins
Nova Astron wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:40 Laasya! Avery! How's you? :]
Doing good! Gotta go to bed now

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:44 gonna play mc with logan and lear :D
MC? Like Minecraft?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Laasya!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:46
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 16:44 gonna play mc with logan and lear :D
MC? Like Minecraft?
Yes :D there's dinosaurs in this mod pack so I'm gonna try to figure out how to tame them (and candy animals and monsters, really just different variants of animals and monsters based on what cave they're in- I gotta go to the Primordal caves to get the dinosaurs, but I gotta find that first)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark