29 Sep 2024, 13:59
Let's Chat!
29 Sep 2024, 14:37
Let's Chat!
Time to do some uni work, replies and... You guessed it... Start another thread
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Sep 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
Emiline! Woohoo for you!Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?
Im finally caught up with all my replies!![]()
Uni's not too bad (for now
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Sep 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51Emiline! Woohoo for you!Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?
Im finally caught up with all my replies!![]()
Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today
Uni's not too bad (for now) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up
![]()
Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!
Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?
29 Sep 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it isEmiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51Emiline! Woohoo for you!Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?
Im finally caught up with all my replies!![]()
Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today
Uni's not too bad (for now) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up
![]()
Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!
Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?
Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Sep 2024, 15:11
Let's Chat!
OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries.Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:05Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it isEmiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51Emiline! Woohoo for you!Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?
Im finally caught up with all my replies!![]()
Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today
Uni's not too bad (for now) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up
![]()
Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!
Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?)
Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574
29 Sep 2024, 15:14
Let's Chat!
*le grand gasp*Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:11OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries.Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:05Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it isEmiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51Emiline! Woohoo for you!Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:42 EM hey! How is uni?
Im finally caught up with all my replies!![]()
Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today
Uni's not too bad (for now) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up
![]()
Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!
Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?)
Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574![]()
Emiline, you sneaky shoe!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Sep 2024, 15:23
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:14*le grand gasp*Emiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:11OOH thank you!!! . Im thinking of Emiline breaking curfew to go to the tree and write her worries.Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 15:05Ooo if you mean IC curfew then I'd refer to the IC rules (trying to find them for you but I've forgotten where it isEmiline Hunter wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:52Thats good! Please take your time with the reply. Hopefully you can finish all your notes quickly!!Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Sep 2024, 14:51 Emiline! Woohoo for you!Will hopefully have mine done for you sometime today
Uni's not too bad (for now) Got a lot of lecture notes to do so I better get my rear in gear before more pile up
![]()
Also what is the rules of being out after curfew?)
Never mind, I found them! viewtopic.php?p=747010#p57574![]()
Emiline, you sneaky shoe!![]()
Yep, You know . But im going to make her cry, and if she gets caught she might not get a detention or get a lighter punishment. But Emiline will be fine.