Back 8080 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:05 Hihi
An EmmaLee! How are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
My reply stats: 5 replies, 1 solo, 3 exit posts, 2 inactive threads

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:42 My reply stats: 5 replies, 1 solo, 3 exit posts, 2 inactive threads
You can do it Ava! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:26
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:11 EmmaLee! :wow:
Emily! :wow:

Hows you?
I'm good! How's you? ^^
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:40
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:05 Hihi
An EmmaLee! How are you?
A Cass!
I'm recked over EmmaLee and Stephen talking about their feelings, but otherwise good. Hahaha

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:58
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:26
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:11 EmmaLee! :wow:
Emily! :wow:

Hows you?
I'm good! How's you? ^^
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:40
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:05 Hihi
An EmmaLee! How are you?
A Cass!
I'm recked over EmmaLee and Stephen talking about their feelings, but otherwise good. Hahaha
I've read it! The emotions! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-night Sage ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 03:00
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:58
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:26
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:11 EmmaLee! :wow:
Emily! :wow:

Hows you?
I'm good! How's you? ^^
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:40
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:05 Hihi
An EmmaLee! How are you?
A Cass!
I'm recked over EmmaLee and Stephen talking about their feelings, but otherwise good. Hahaha
I've read it! The emotions! :wow:
>/////<

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Must put in on my list to read :yes:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Ew. Emotions.

Also:


<3 CLAAIIIIRRR <3 FERRNAAANDEZ!!!! <3
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8080 / 18141