27 Sep 2024, 02:40
Let's Chat!
An EmmaLee! How are you?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Sep 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
27 Sep 2024, 02:42
Let's Chat!
You can do it Ava!Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:42 My reply stats: 5 replies, 1 solo, 3 exit posts, 2 inactive threads
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Sep 2024, 02:58
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:26I'm good! How's you?![]()
A Cass!
I'm recked over EmmaLee and Stephen talking about their feelings, but otherwise good. Hahaha
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Sep 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
I've read it! The emotions!EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:58Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:26I'm good! How's you?
A Cass!
I'm recked over EmmaLee and Stephen talking about their feelings, but otherwise good. Hahaha
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Sep 2024, 03:13
Let's Chat!
27 Sep 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
Na-night Sage
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Sep 2024, 03:28
Let's Chat!
>/////<Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 03:00I've read it! The emotions!EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:58Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Sep 2024, 02:26I'm good! How's you?
A Cass!
I'm recked over EmmaLee and Stephen talking about their feelings, but otherwise good. Hahaha![]()
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
27 Sep 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
Must put in on my list to read
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Sep 2024, 06:11
Let's Chat!
Ew. Emotions.
Also:
CLAAIIIIRRR
FERRNAAANDEZ!!!!
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Also:
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire