Back 8073 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Novalie Moon wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:54
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:45
Novalie Moon wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:31
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing :'(
I tell myself that I will finish it someday lol
wish i had that mindset xD
but i somehow feel like i should finish it first before i do anything else lol
As long as it doesn't stress you out too much, it should be fine ^^
nah nah, its fine, its just the tediousness xD
i´ll probably just make a very generic one and then edit it later after it was approved, so i can get started faster & stop holding myself up xD
OOC Let's Chat!
my school's hoco is tomorrow or saturday, i dont remember but....

my school has this thing called 'service day' where all of the freshman have to go out and do community service for a whole day....... its like a huge event and stuff but M A N im not excited at all..... :[ each class is supposed to do one thing together (or in 2 big groups) but my class.... has 1 big group and then the rest of us have to do things 1 or 2 people .... so im doing something i dont want to do with someone i dont know without my mentor or teacher like. what the flip :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 18:00
Novalie Moon wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:54
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:45
Novalie Moon wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:31
Erin Richard wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 17:26 can we all agree on the fact that making an aesthetic looking ency is super time-consuming? I just started mine today and it feels like the work is never gonna end, cause i wanna make it look visually pleasing :'(
I tell myself that I will finish it someday lol
wish i had that mindset xD
but i somehow feel like i should finish it first before i do anything else lol
As long as it doesn't stress you out too much, it should be fine ^^
nah nah, its fine, its just the tediousness xD
i´ll probably just make a very generic one and then edit it later after it was approved, so i can get started faster & stop holding myself up xD
Yes, that sounds like a good plan! :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hm... Solo or reply...

*thinking*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
i need to do replies :[ ive been so behind bc of school uuuuuuuugh

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 18:11 i need to do replies :[ ive been so behind bc of school uuuuuuuugh
Same :lol:

Kinda excited to see your reply for the Great Hall thread :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Still kinda sick but getting better... although I felt that way before and then relapse ugh... soooo yeah. Trying to take it easy.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 19:02 Still kinda sick but getting better... although I felt that way before and then relapse ugh... soooo yeah. Trying to take it easy.
I hope you feel much better soon!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 26 Sep 2024, 16:43 my friends are graet guys! :]

no seriously they are some of the best friends ive had and i feel super comfort around them and they are super patient with me when i stop talking out loud and do hugs and hold hands. i love my new friends
That's the best Keith! <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs* I wish I had friends I was happy around

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8073 / 18141