Back 8064 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:50
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:39 aww emi im glad ur feeling better <3 <3

i remember drafting a code for a shop ages and ages and ages ago but that was with nara iirc so its lost to time lol
Scoutie!!! <3 <3 <3

I never bother with coding no matter what is is. Quote boxes are enough confusion for me as it is :LOL:
yea lol ill just make a cute graphic and be done with it >:) will u be my first customer emi? <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Sage

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 17:56
Haven Bohannon wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 17:50 Do it do it do it
I just opened mine so if you need any help let me knoooow
oh wowww ur shop is so pretty ;o and so r ur banners <3
THANK YOU I APPRECIATE IT and you're pretty


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:50
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 18:39 aww emi im glad ur feeling better <3 <3

i remember drafting a code for a shop ages and ages and ages ago but that was with nara iirc so its lost to time lol
Scoutie!!! <3 <3 <3

I never bother with coding no matter what is is. Quote boxes are enough confusion for me as it is :LOL:
yea lol ill just make a cute graphic and be done with it >:) will u be my first customer emi? <3
Of course!!!! :wow:

In return, we'll do another 1000000 threads together! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
@Emily shephard

Do you sleep . I swear you are always online

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
aced my Spanish test :meninblack:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
OOh, well done!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 19:40 @Emily shephard

Do you sleep . I swear you are always online
i think its the timezones D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 20:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: 25 Sep 2024, 19:40 @Emily shephard

Do you sleep . I swear you are always online
i think its the timezones D:
Hehehe well...

I didn't really sleep much last night. I went to bed late but couldn't get settled so I just stayed up through until the morning. I guess I'm in a bit of a slump at the minute.

But being on here is helping me to tune out and take a breather for myself ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8064 / 18141