Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

58

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
57

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
58

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
57

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
58

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
59

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
60

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
61

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
62

That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
61

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today