Back 8041 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:31 There's always next time! Don't worry, you'll be able to do it eventually!
i know but still.... i had hoped i could show off my outfit to her since i wore it for her but i was too anxious to say anything :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
guys i need an energy drink :,>

Very the tired.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
AHHHH!!

One of my friends from my French course ran into me and oh my god the sheer JOY I felt when I saw her again after two years!

I could go off on one about how terrible my French degree ended but nothing explains how much better my mood is now after seeing her. We're hoping to schedule a meet-up after her classes tomorrow. Man, I'm so chuffed...! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :rofl:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:35
Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:31 There's always next time! Don't worry, you'll be able to do it eventually!
i know but still.... i had hoped i could show off my outfit to her since i wore it for her but i was too anxious to say anything :[
I know how you feel...I'm never able to talk to my crush

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim!! How are you?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
D'awww @Scout Fu-Hai... Try not to fret too much. There's a time and a place for everything. I reckon you didn't see her today because next time, when you do, it will be a smashing day! When something doesn't happen the way you want it to, it means the next time will be even better! Chin up and keep smiling! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 15:35:wave:
-snuggles-
Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 15:34
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:35
Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:31 There's always next time! Don't worry, you'll be able to do it eventually!
i know but still.... i had hoped i could show off my outfit to her since i wore it for her but i was too anxious to say anything :[
I know how you feel...I'm never able to talk to my crush
lmao i've gotten to a point that if i like someone (even just as a friend... i suck at giving out my number and ive been working on it) ..... i just suck it up, and talk to them..... do i blunder ALL the time? yes
do i sound like an idiot half (honestly probably more) of the time? yes

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 15:35:wave:
Hi Kim! Your Encyclopedia page is sublim! :love2:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
Back 8041 / 18141