24 Sep 2024, 14:35
Let's Chat!
i know but still.... i had hoped i could show off my outfit to her since i wore it for her but i was too anxious to say anything :[Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:31 There's always next time! Don't worry, you'll be able to do it eventually!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Sep 2024, 15:09
Let's Chat!
guys i need an energy drink :,>
Very the tired.
Very the tired.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
24 Sep 2024, 15:18
Let's Chat!
AHHHH!!
One of my friends from my French course ran into me and oh my god the sheer JOY I felt when I saw her again after two years!
I could go off on one about how terrible my French degree ended but nothing explains how much better my mood is now after seeing her. We're hoping to schedule a meet-up after her classes tomorrow. Man, I'm so chuffed...!
One of my friends from my French course ran into me and oh my god the sheer JOY I felt when I saw her again after two years!
I could go off on one about how terrible my French degree ended but nothing explains how much better my mood is now after seeing her. We're hoping to schedule a meet-up after her classes tomorrow. Man, I'm so chuffed...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 15:28
Let's Chat!
Hi!
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
24 Sep 2024, 15:34
Let's Chat!
I know how you feel...I'm never able to talk to my crushScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:35i know but still.... i had hoped i could show off my outfit to her since i wore it for her but i was too anxious to say anything :[Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:31 There's always next time! Don't worry, you'll be able to do it eventually!
24 Sep 2024, 15:35
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
24 Sep 2024, 15:39
Let's Chat!
D'awww @Scout Fu-Hai... Try not to fret too much. There's a time and a place for everything. I reckon you didn't see her today because next time, when you do, it will be a smashing day! When something doesn't happen the way you want it to, it means the next time will be even better! Chin up and keep smiling!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 16:20
Let's Chat!
-snuggles-
lmao i've gotten to a point that if i like someone (even just as a friend... i suck at giving out my number and ive been working on it) ..... i just suck it up, and talk to them..... do i blunder ALL the time? yesMinnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 15:34I know how you feel...I'm never able to talk to my crushScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:35i know but still.... i had hoped i could show off my outfit to her since i wore it for her but i was too anxious to say anything :[Minnie Duke wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 14:31 There's always next time! Don't worry, you'll be able to do it eventually!
do i sound like an idiot half (honestly probably more) of the time? yes
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
24 Sep 2024, 16:21
Let's Chat!
Hi Kim! Your Encyclopedia page is sublim!
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.