2 Oct 2023, 11:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2 Oct 2023, 11:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
57 but whyyyyyyyyyy
Btw tell Roderick to check his bed for spiders tonight
Btw tell Roderick to check his bed for spiders tonight
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
2 Oct 2023, 12:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
58
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Oct 2023, 12:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Oct 2023, 12:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Oct 2023, 12:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
2 Oct 2023, 12:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
2 Oct 2023, 12:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"