23 Sep 2024, 16:07
Let's Chat!
How are you?
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
23 Sep 2024, 16:09
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Working on getting registered in index and my first few rp's. I think my Ency is just about done, just need a family page.
You?
You?
23 Sep 2024, 16:10
Let's Chat!
I discovered HIO! And I write RPs...
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
23 Sep 2024, 16:13
Let's Chat!
When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
23 Sep 2024, 16:14
Let's Chat!
ahh fair yeah.
I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to.
I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to.
23 Sep 2024, 16:16
Let's Chat!
Quinn, you’re BACKOliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:14 ahh fair yeah.
I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to.![]()
23 Sep 2024, 16:16
Let's Chat!
I did 2 years of a French degree before being forced to change halfway.Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:14 ahh fair yeah.
I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to.![]()
I probably would be on the French site if I wasn't discouraged by how it worked out at uni...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 16:18
Let's Chat!
Yep!!!Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:16Quinn, you’re BACKOliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:14 ahh fair yeah.
I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to.![]()
Aww sucks you had to changeEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:16I did 2 years of a French degree before being forced to change halfway.Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:14 ahh fair yeah.
I can't speak French or I would be on the French site to.![]()
I probably would be on the French site if I wasn't discouraged by how it worked out at uni...
I'm sure you can still do it if you wanted!