Fashion Club OOC
Ohh fun!!Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:16 I mean, it makes sense. Kim's going to get Lovely Creature later on.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Fashion Club OOC
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:16 I mean, it makes sense. Kim's going to get Lovely Creature later on.
Damion already has it.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
Yup! He's going to get Fearless for Y4 and Lovely Creature for Y6 and Wandmaker for Adult.
Oh lovely! No pun intended hahaha
Oh lovely! No pun intended hahaha
Last edited by Kim Sato on 25 Nov 2022, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Fashion Club OOC
Damion White wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:16Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:16 I mean, it makes sense. Kim's going to get Lovely Creature later on.Damion already has it.
ohh this will be fun, if we do that thread…
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Fashion Club OOC
Bailey is gonna get hit by two Lovely Creatures ahahaha XD
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Fashion Club OOC
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:17 Yup! He's going to get Fearless for Y4 and Lovely Creature for Y6 and Wandmaker for Adult.
Oh lovely! No pun intended hahaha![]()
I thought he was going to apply for it in the up coming year
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
Haha yes - this will be interesting in a good way the best way actually
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Fashion Club OOC
He was... but I'm still not sure because RP-wise it would make more sense for him to get it in Y6...
Due to what's going to happen in Y3 for Kim.
It makes more sense to get Fearless for Y4 instead.
I'd get Lovely Creature for Y3 or Y5 but I don't get to choose a Y3/Y5 ability.
Due to what's going to happen in Y3 for Kim.
It makes more sense to get Fearless for Y4 instead.
I'd get Lovely Creature for Y3 or Y5 but I don't get to choose a Y3/Y5 ability.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Fashion Club OOC
He is your character... I just thought you might be getting it in Y3. But you don't have to change it because of me.Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:19 He was... but I'm still not sure because RP-wise it would make more sense for him to get it in Y6...
Due to what's going to happen in Y3 for Kim.
It makes more sense to get Fearless for Y4 instead.
I'd get Lovely Creature for Y3 or Y5 but I don't get to choose a Y3/Y5 ability.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
I will see what will have happened by the end of Y2 and the start of Y3 before I decide!
-hums to self-
-hums to self-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |