Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!

Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:16 I mean, it makes sense. Kim's going to get Lovely Creature later on.
Ohh fun!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:16 I mean, it makes sense. Kim's going to get Lovely Creature later on.
:eyes: Damion already has it.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Yup! He's going to get Fearless for Y4 and Lovely Creature for Y6 and Wandmaker for Adult.
Oh lovely! No pun intended hahaha <3
Last edited by Kim Sato on 25 Nov 2022, 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Damion White wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:16
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:16 I mean, it makes sense. Kim's going to get Lovely Creature later on.
:eyes: Damion already has it.
👀 ohh this will be fun, if we do that thread…

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Bailey is gonna get hit by two Lovely Creatures ahahaha XD

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:17 Yup! He's going to get Fearless for Y4 and Lovely Creature for Y6 and Wandmaker for Adult.
Oh lovely! No pun intended hahaha <3
<3 <3

I thought he was going to apply for it in the up coming year

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:17 Bailey is gonna get hit by two Lovely Creatures ahahaha XD
Haha yes - this will be interesting in a good way the best way actually

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
He was... but I'm still not sure because RP-wise it would make more sense for him to get it in Y6...
Due to what's going to happen in Y3 for Kim.
It makes more sense to get Fearless for Y4 instead.
I'd get Lovely Creature for Y3 or Y5 but I don't get to choose a Y3/Y5 ability.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 23:19 He was... but I'm still not sure because RP-wise it would make more sense for him to get it in Y6...
Due to what's going to happen in Y3 for Kim.
It makes more sense to get Fearless for Y4 instead.
I'd get Lovely Creature for Y3 or Y5 but I don't get to choose a Y3/Y5 ability.
He is your character... I just thought you might be getting it in Y3. But you don't have to change it because of me.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
I will see what will have happened by the end of Y2 and the start of Y3 before I decide!
-hums to self-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY