Back 7988 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:21
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 04:46
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 03:42 Just a lil baby with a lot of angst going on :D
its ok bc..... zyair will be there >:) and in the future she'll be there for him too!!
Oh what's going to happen to Zyair? I'm worried now....
She wants to ship them and make them a couple, so potential plot twists where they comfort each other, I guess.

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:21
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 04:46
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 03:42 Just a lil baby with a lot of angst going on :D
its ok bc..... zyair will be there >:) and in the future she'll be there for him too!!
Oh what's going to happen to Zyair? I'm worried now....
major zyair story spoilers >>> after scout stops being so angsty mrah mrah about her dhampirism and her and zyair become closer, either eba (his older sister) or his mother is going to pass away, and its gonna throw him for a total whirlwind! i havent totally plotted out what will happen to a t since its yr4-5 things, but someone will die and it will destroy zy >:)

and ofc, since zy was there for scout when she was going through a rough patch, she's gonna be there for him!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:27
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:21
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 04:46
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 03:42 Just a lil baby with a lot of angst going on :D
its ok bc..... zyair will be there >:) and in the future she'll be there for him too!!
Oh what's going to happen to Zyair? I'm worried now....
major zyair story spoilers >>> after scout stops being so angsty mrah mrah about her dhampirism and her and zyair become closer, either eba (his older sister) or his mother is going to pass away, and its gonna throw him for a total whirlwind! i havent totally plotted out what will happen to a t since its yr4-5 things, but someone will die and it will destroy zy >:)

and ofc, since zy was there for scout when she was going through a rough patch, she's gonna be there for him!
Ohhhhhh nothing like family drama to bring people together! Can't wait, even though there will be angst, Ariam will sent letters of congratulations when they finally get together! Cause my kid has no plans for romance yet so probably can't give good advice

Aston will have a bit of that too, him starting to push people away after his issues with his mother will lead to him finally confessing to his love interest at the fifth year fall ball

˗ˏˋ β˜… ΛŽΛŠΛ— Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
cant wait for aston and ariams story to develop more and more <3 i love reading ur posts ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:27
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:21
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 04:46
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 03:42 Just a lil baby with a lot of angst going on :D
its ok bc..... zyair will be there >:) and in the future she'll be there for him too!!
Oh what's going to happen to Zyair? I'm worried now....
major zyair story spoilers >>> after scout stops being so angsty mrah mrah about her dhampirism and her and zyair become closer, either eba (his older sister) or his mother is going to pass away, and its gonna throw him for a total whirlwind! i havent totally plotted out what will happen to a t since its yr4-5 things, but someone will die and it will destroy zy >:)

and ofc, since zy was there for scout when she was going through a rough patch, she's gonna be there for him!
Oof, like the lore. Both Eugenia and Irina will have plot twists I haven’t decided on yet.

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:35 cant wait for aston and ariams story to develop more and more <3 i love reading ur posts ;o
Ahhh thank you so much!! It's especially nice coming from you since I love your writing so much!!


I need more plans for Ariam, hopefully the balls and other stuff will give me some inspo

Aston got not one but two whole plot lines planned, though tbh I can't wait for the romance one to end, I want my boy to be happy!

˗ˏˋ β˜… ΛŽΛŠΛ— Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:38
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:35 cant wait for aston and ariams story to develop more and more <3 i love reading ur posts ;o
Ahhh thank you so much!! It's especially nice coming from you since I love your writing so much!!


I need more plans for Ariam, hopefully the balls and other stuff will give me some inspo

Aston got not one but two whole plot lines planned, though tbh I can't wait for the romance one to end, I want my boy to be happy!
<3 <3 <3 thank u boo that means a lot to me!! if u ever want to do some more ariam/zyair threads lmk!! always happy to loan zyair out so others can further their characters development lol >:)

@Eugenia Karageorgiadi u could always start with something familial, but if ur chara is a special race u could always do something built on that! like scout with her whole 'hating the fact that shes a vampire' thing

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scoutie your post! It was just... Mwah!

Will do a reply at some point today! πŸ’›

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:45
Aston Beckett wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:38
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 05:35 cant wait for aston and ariams story to develop more and more <3 i love reading ur posts ;o
Ahhh thank you so much!! It's especially nice coming from you since I love your writing so much!!


I need more plans for Ariam, hopefully the balls and other stuff will give me some inspo

Aston got not one but two whole plot lines planned, though tbh I can't wait for the romance one to end, I want my boy to be happy!
<3 <3 <3 thank u boo that means a lot to me!! if u ever want to do some more ariam/zyair threads lmk!! always happy to loan zyair out so others can further their characters development lol >:)

@Eugenia Karageorgiadi u could always start with something familial, but if ur chara is a special race u could always do something built on that! like scout with her whole 'hating the fact that shes a vampire' thing
Both of them are humans and I have some things in mind. Just, in what order and if I should put them eg: when should Irina’s father die?

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello! Are we talking plots? πŸ‘€

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 7988 / 18141