Back 7976 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 15:09
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 15:07
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:50
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:48
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 14:40

For a solid summer (IC) my iNPC has been a grouchy, broody, sassy lad.

It'll be fun! :LOL:
Ohh!! Fun!!! Im actually so excited now XD can’t wait to play as himmmm
Me too!!!

As if I don't have enough RPs to be getting on with already :LOL:
Ahh that's so real!!! XD
I remember when I first got started I wrote a bunch of open threads and no one responded to them. Then suddenly a month later after that, everyone started replying to them. That was on top of new RPs I had made well after that :LOL:
Oof yeah XD sounds crazy.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
@Quinn Root

I never expected to become well known so quickly :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How are y’all’s doin today

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
who here likes descendants...?

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:20 who here likes descendants...?
ME OMG ME

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
gooooooooood morning everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
My Gryffindor buddy!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! How is your day?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Actually, it's going well, I'm trying to write some answers after a long day! What about you?

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Back 7976 / 18141