Back 7942 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Well it is more like 1pm here, but it is holiday still, I can wake up close to noon XD. How is everyone doing?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, what holiday? Our next will be on the third of October .. I can't wait :biggrin:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! ^^

when you can't find light, be it
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 11:03 Oh, what holiday? Our next will be on the third of October .. I can't wait :biggrin:
I had holiday since beginning of August until now (in like 11 days or so college starts again). And once again I will debate my life choices. But I am enjoying the last few days of holiday lol. How long will your holiday be in October? I hope it is something so at least you actually have time to relax and unwind XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello all!

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Rose wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 11:18
Novalie Moon wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 11:03 Oh, what holiday? Our next will be on the third of October .. I can't wait :biggrin:
I had holiday since beginning of August until now (in like 11 days or so college starts again). And once again I will debate my life choices. But I am enjoying the last few days of holiday lol. How long will your holiday be in October? I hope it is something so at least you actually have time to relax and unwind XD
Oh, I misunderstood! I thought today was like a national holiday at your place :biggrin:
Yeah.. my holiday in October lasts for a day lol ;_;

But I at least got myself a week of vacation by the end of October - just in time for Halloween :evil:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Mey and Emily! How are you?

when you can't find light, be it
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m great! How are you all?

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jun! All is good here! How's you? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7942 / 18141