19 Sep 2024, 11:00
Let's Chat!
Well it is more like 1pm here, but it is holiday still, I can wake up close to noon XD. How is everyone doing?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
19 Sep 2024, 11:03
Let's Chat!
Oh, what holiday? Our next will be on the third of October .. I can't wait
|
|
19 Sep 2024, 11:18
Let's Chat!
I had holiday since beginning of August until now (in like 11 days or so college starts again). And once again I will debate my life choices. But I am enjoying the last few days of holiday lol. How long will your holiday be in October? I hope it is something so at least you actually have time to relax and unwind XDNovalie Moon wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 11:03 Oh, what holiday? Our next will be on the third of October .. I can't wait![]()
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
19 Sep 2024, 11:23
Let's Chat!
Oh, I misunderstood! I thought today was like a national holiday at your placeEric Rose wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 11:18I had holiday since beginning of August until now (in like 11 days or so college starts again). And once again I will debate my life choices. But I am enjoying the last few days of holiday lol. How long will your holiday be in October? I hope it is something so at least you actually have time to relax and unwind XDNovalie Moon wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 11:03 Oh, what holiday? Our next will be on the third of October .. I can't wait![]()
Yeah.. my holiday in October lasts for a day lol ;_;
But I at least got myself a week of vacation by the end of October - just in time for Halloween
|
|
19 Sep 2024, 11:23
Let's Chat!
Hello hello!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Sep 2024, 11:25
Let's Chat!
Hi Jun! All is good here! How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone