Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

There is only one winner, Anthony, and it certainly isn't you

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That won't stop me from trying!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
neither will I stop in this endless race to the end of time.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Mia Fuzy that sounds like a quote from a really smart person like a famous poet or like Shakesphere

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Are you saying she couldn't have come up with it
@Mia Fuzy she's calling you dumb

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This is more like Shakespear:

"Straiten thine ankles and at that moment we shall commence annunciation!"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:cry2: It's fine, I'm having a very good day!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I would love to be you right now if that was the case. This day seems to be gloomier for me at the moment. I wonder if the storm right outside my house has anything to do with that.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
uh oh... I hope the storm passes and doesn't cause any damage! Me personally, I love the storms

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I love the weather right before a storm, where winds blow fast,it's dark ,everything's just gray and green, perfect time to sit on some grass and look at the world go by

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15