Back 7811 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 03:38 been a minute since i've chatted here, so popping by to say hello!
oh hi Sage! How's your wrist? I hope its better!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 03:57
Sage Willows wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 03:38 been a minute since i've chatted here, so popping by to say hello!
oh hi Sage! How's your wrist? I hope its better!
hi, Brook! it’s doing much better, i’m taking medication and i don’t have to wear my brace anymore!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
guys im so excited!! my 8am tomorrow got cancelled so i dont have to wake up so early... i cant wait to get like.... 8 hours of sleep proper

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 04:39 guys im so excited!! my 8am tomorrow got cancelled so i dont have to wake up so early... i cant wait to get like.... 8 hours of sleep proper
Go to sleep!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Too early for morning! I'm going off to sleep!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 05:42 Too early for morning! I'm going off to sleep!!
Its around 10 am here! :lol:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. One here! Enjoy your day, El!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Last day of my summer job today!

*rises from bed, totally ready*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ughhhh it's 1:30AM where im from :( I can't sleep

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
Back 7811 / 18141