How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 talked a bit seen you around a lot
forever running out of time
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you in Let’s Chat! A couple times but I don’t think I’ve seen you anywhere else.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I know you!
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I know you too !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Wait I’m seeing a pattern-
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 have seen you around once or twice, but haven't gotten to know you well yet
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 same dear
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 gasp, LEGEND!