What does it mean to you?

String

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
violin

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Orchestra

What does it mean to you?
Group

I am a future mars trainee.
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."

What does it mean to you?
Social

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c

What does it mean to you?
confident

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
self-love

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c

What does it mean to you?
class mates

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

What does it mean to you?
friends

october 2007 - august 2023.
i know the end

What does it mean to you?
Family.


Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile.