30 Sep 2023, 23:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
99
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
30 Sep 2023, 23:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0 WE WON YESSSSS!!!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
30 Sep 2023, 23:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Yeeeeeeey well done
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 23:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 - don't forget this isn't a chat guys sorry
Last edited by Estelle Nyx on 30 Sep 2023, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
30 Sep 2023, 23:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3 good bye ! ( and good luck if you continue)
That’s what I do. I read books and I know things.
30 Sep 2023, 23:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
Gryffinclaw point added - SK