Let's Chat!
Perks of an adult account!Lena Lott wrote: Today, 17:28 anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
Let's Chat!
Heyy you all<33
I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
Time to go buy the map I suppose (Even though both accounts already have the beanAulis Vorozheykin wrote: 57 minutes agoPerks of an adult account!Lena Lott wrote: Today, 17:28 anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
Hello hello everyone
First Gen: Logan Baird | Second Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin
Let's Chat!
Hey Avalon^^
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
CLARK HEYYYYClark Stellan wrote: 56 minutes ago Heyy you all<33
I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
yayayay that's so cool! I'd love to see him
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
Gotta try and work some more on my dissertation... That first draft won't fix itself!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone