OOC Let's Chat!

Sorry but I’m Ravenclaw

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:02 Sorry but I’m Ravenclaw
Ik..... I'm actually starting to think I should include ravenclaws.... *starts browsing address book*


anyways...



SOMEONE PLEASE SIGN-UP!!!!!!!!! HERE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:54
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:53 Wow. I feel so old. :lol:
I can't decide if I want to stay teenage or get older....
You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time! :lol: I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:54
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:53 Wow. I feel so old. :lol:
I can't decide if I want to stay teenage or get older....
You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time! :lol: I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:05
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:54
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:53 Wow. I feel so old. :lol:
I can't decide if I want to stay teenage or get older....
You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time! :lol: I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*
I felt the same way when I was your age! Now I'm like 'just get me out of here and done with this!' :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*cough* *cough* I'm ill guys! It's horrid cos it takes so much effort to focus but good as I get to spend the rest of the day in bed and chatting on here occasionally!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:06
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:05
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:54
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:53 Wow. I feel so old. :lol:
I can't decide if I want to stay teenage or get older....
You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time! :lol: I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*
I felt the same way when I was your age! Now I'm like 'just get me out of here and done with this!' :lol:
Well... one of my cousin now in college and she says quite the same thing....

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:05
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:54
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:53 Wow. I feel so old. :lol:
I can't decide if I want to stay teenage or get older....
You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time! :lol: I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*
Yeah :(
Sometimes I want to be older, but other times I want to be little

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:12
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:05
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:04
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:54
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 14:53 Wow. I feel so old. :lol:
I can't decide if I want to stay teenage or get older....
You for sure want to stay a teen! High school is a wild and crazy time! :lol: I'm over the age of sixteen and I can say I wish I was still a little kid. lol (Though I'm still in high school I can say from experience that it is wild.)
*Mind gets split. One half screams GROW UP! I WANNA EXPERIENCE HS!!! Another part screams BECOME A BABY! I DON'T WANNA GO TO HS!*
Yeah :(
Sometimes I want to be older, but other times I want to be little
When I have a whole pile of hw I want to be 2 years old, a person who doesn't go to school. When I can't have/know something because 'I'm too young' I want to be really old......... Life's confusing

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 15:07 *cough* *cough* I'm ill guys! It's horrid cos it takes so much effort to focus but good as I get to spend the rest of the day in bed and chatting on here occasionally!
Yes! I'm dreading my four years of college due to the amount of work I'll have, but I'm also slightly ready since I actually get to take some new classes that aren't offered at my school. :)

Edit: I just realized I have 16 replies to do as Av and about 3-5 to do as Dyl and I was thinking out posting a new request for Dyl (to add some spice and fun to his lore. :lol: I'll probably still post it anyway.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.